Azure marketplace is the online store for thousands of certified, open-source, community applications, developer services, and data. It is an excellent platform to sell apps or software where it allows you to effectively market, easily, and quickly sell. It opens a channel to thousands of customers and partners across the globe.
It can massively reduce the time and effort required for exponential business growth. It is a game-changer in accelerating revenue with a zero engineering approach. It helps hundreds of software companies get listed to find the right structure that best suits their needs. It offers a simplified process for listing and selling software.
This marketplace featured products that support analytics, migration, security, innovation, retail, finance, manufacturing, and sustainability. With Azure, rising above the more than 17,000 apps and services available today can be easier to manage.
How To Sell on Azure Marketplace?
- Free SKU. Customers are not charged for Marketplace fees for use of the offering.
- Free Software Trial. A full-featured version of the offer that is promotionally free for a limited period of time. Upon expiration of the trial period, customers will automatically be charged based on the standard rates for use of the offering.
- Bring Your Own License. Any license you obtain outside the Azure Market place the right to access or use the offering. To sell on the Azure Marketplace, you need to be certified. It is a process that starts with building the appropriate virtual machine images and ARM templates for your application. Certified organizations also agree to various Azure Marketplace policies, along with publishing company information.
- Usage-Based. You are charged or billed based on the extent of use of the offering.
- Monthly Fee. Billed a fixed monthly fee or subscription for a particular plan.
How Azure Marketplace Help to Get Things Done?
- What\’s in there are web and network security solutions from anti-spam and firewalls, block cross-site scripting, malware uploads, and much more.
- File integrity and monitoring.
- It offers anti-virus protection including the ability to identify and remove malicious software and prevent intrusions.
- It covers continuous integration and delivery.
- Manage Infrastructure and application.
- It offers Data Solutions.